With just 18 days until the release of Crossing The Line, I’ve been running a competition to give away some proof paperbacks. There are a whopping 25 winners, each of whom win two books – one for the entrant, one for a pal.
I had an enormous amount of entries – more than for any other contest I’ve run.
Here are the winners:
– Anthony Darbyshire from Beverley, East Yorkshire
– Catherine Ainscough from Bamber Bridge, Lancashire
– Claire Bridgen from Failsworth, Manchester
– David Anderson from Southsea, Hampshire
– Grant Donald from Westhill, Inverness
– Jackie Coulter from Bangor, N Ireland
– Jennifer Berry from Selby, Yorkshire
– Julie Rugg from Huntingdon, Cambs
– Kat Duncan from Govan, Glasgow
– Lauren Pike from Sidcup, Kent
– Lorna Cowle from Hook, Hampshire
– Megan Pugh from Rugeley, Staffordshire
– Mike Broughton from Wells, Somerset
– Milly Gibbs from Dorking, Surrey
– Pamela Fudge from Poole, Dorset
– Peter Royle from Newton-le-Willows, Merseyside
– Peter Trebilcock from Salisbury, Wiltshire
– Rhiannon Wates from Knutsford, Cheshire
– Robert Phipps from Gillingham, Kent
– Rob Scott from Pontefract
– Rosemary Knight from Swinton, Manchester
– Saira Kazmi from Cricklewood, London
– Tony Selwyn from Enfield
– Vanessa Rivington from Dollingstown, Co Armagh
– Wendy Salter from Pontypridd
If you didn’t win, you don’t have too long to wait until the book is out:
CROSSING THE LINE (Jessica Daniel Season 2, Book 1)
September 11, 2014:
Long before Jessica Daniel became a police officer, Manchester was once a ghost city after dark. Fear ruled as people were afraid to be out by themselves, the notorious Stretford Slasher terrorising its inhabitants.
Twenty-five years on and the media are feeling nostalgic over the milestone but Jessica has a new panic to worry about. Apparent strangers are being targeted in daylight, the attacker unworried about being caught. If only she and her team could find him…
It’s the coldest spring in memory and Jessica has old friends to look out for, plus secrets – so many secrets – that should have long been buried.
Following the events of Behind Closed Doors, Crossing The Line marks a new beginning with Season Two of the Jessica Daniel series.