With barely a month until my next book is released, I’ve been running a competition to give away a bucketload of books. Not that you should keep books in buckets.
One lucky person has won all eight of my paperbacks and I’ve even scrawled my name at the front. That person is…
Kelleigh Bollington from Exmouth in Devon.
She won by being a member of Jessica’s Facebook group.
Five runners-up have each won a signed copy of Reckoning. They are:
- Amanda Peck from Southampton (who entered via messaging me on Twitter);
- Aisha Turner (Silver’s Facebook group);
- Marcus Delph from Ely (Jessica’s Facebook group);
- Paul Milner from Bradford (my mailing list);
- and Siobhan Brine from Offerton, Stockport (my mailing list)
In the village of Martindale, hundreds of miles north of the new English capital of Windsor, sixteen-year-old Silver Blackthorn takes the Reckoning. This coming-of-age test not only decides her place in society – Elite, Member, Inter or Trog – but also determines that Silver is to become an Offering for King Victor.
But these are uncertain times and no-one really knows what happens to the teenagers who disappear into Windsor Castle. Is being an Offering the privilege everyone assumes it to be, or do the walls of the castle have something to hide?
Trapped in a maze of ancient corridors, Silver finds herself in a warped world of suspicion where it is difficult to know who to trust and who to fear. The one thing Silver does know is that she must find a way out …
- Available to pre-order as an ebook in the UK via: UK Kindle
- Available to pre-order as a paperback in the UK via: Amazon – Book Depository – Guardian Bookshop – Mail Bookshop – Pan Macmillan – Telegraph Bookshop – Waterstones
- Available to pre-order as a hardback in the USA via: Amazon – Barnes & Noble