Jessica Daniel competition: Win signed, framed prints of all four covers
Last week, I showed off the new covers for all the Jessica Daniel books.
In collaboration with Pan Macmillan, I am giving away signed, framed prints of all four covers. This will only be done once, so is unique and exclusive. Well, it is until I scrawl my name untidily across it.
To enter, just answer this question:
Which police station is Detective Sergeant Jessica Daniel based at?
If you know the answer, e-mail me:
- using the subject title “Competition entry”;
- in the body, include your answer;
- your name;
- your address.
Assuming your answer is correct, you will go into the draw. The closing date is 18:00 BST on 28 September 2012.
I will post the winner’s name here and on the Facebook group’s wall.
Here is the small print which HAS GOT TO BE HERE for legal reasons and all that:
Please read these competition rules carefully. If you enter the competition, I will assume that you have read these rules and that you agree to them.
1. To enter a competition you must be: (a) UK resident; and (b) 18 years old or over at the time of entry.
2. Competitions are not open to employees (or members of their immediate families) of Macmillan, Macmillan Ltd or any subsidiary of Macmillan Ltd, nor anyone that I know personally.
3. No purchase necessary.
4. Only one entry per person.
5. Enter by sending your answer, name and address by e-mail
6. Sending an e-mail is not proof that I have received your entry. No responsibility can be accepted for entries that are lost or delayed, or which are not received for any reason.
7. The winner will be drawn at random from those who answer the question correctly.
8. The closing date is 18:00 BST on 28 September, 2012
9. You will be notified by e-mail. The decision will be final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
10. The winner’s name will be posted on kerrywilkinson.com and facebook.com/JessicaDanielBooks after the closing date.
11. By entering the competition the winner agrees to participate in such promotional activity and material as Macmillan may require.
12. The prize will not be transferable to another person.
13. No part of a prize is exchangeable for cash or any other prize.
14. Incorrectly completed entries will be disqualified.
15. This competition is being run by Pan Macmillan Ltd of Brunel Road, Houndmills, Basingstoke, Hampshire (“Macmillan”) in association with Kerry Wilkinson.
16. Macmillan will endeavour to send prizes within a month of the competition end date but cannot guarantee this delivery time.